Monday, February 22, 2010

Wrestling, Hunting and Glee

Speaking of jocks, my son is officially part of the sporty sport world. He decided he liked the wrestling team. His initial response to me was, "Yeah, I like it a little." When his best friend Kyle tore by and yelled to me, "I REALLY like it." Bryan Immediately responded with, "Yeah, me Too!" and then tore off after Kyle. My kid is that easily persuaded. It'll be good for him.

Oh, on a side note. I've killed two filthy mice with my superior rat trap setting skills. I can't clean the traps. I guess that's definitely my fork in the road with someone like Sarah Palin. I'm all about setting a trap; then out-thinking the filthy little rodent. I don't want to chase it down and shoot it. I feel the violence welling up in me, but waiting has it sweetness too. And I don't do carcasses...yuck. That's just gross.

I should add that I found my son's Nerf pistol on the computer desk. I totally get the enjoying guns (fake guns anyway). I jumped up, cocked the weapon, checked to make sure the bullet was in the chamber, and shot my son in the butt with a Nerf bullet. He yelled at me and told me that wasn't funny. I do love the Nerf weapon. It's very cathartic. :O!

Last night, I saw a promo for Glee. My heart began to thump in my chest. Oh, the agony of waiting. It's almost too much to bear...almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment