Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good Sunday

I'll be honest. I didn't do much today. I made a few cards. One for David's friend, Ray. And I started one for Ms. Coil. Her birthday is coming soon and I have an idea but I'm still playing with it...anyway, can't say too much since she pops over here occasionally. Other than that, I still have V-Day cards on the brain. I think it's all the RED that I love. I should've been a Harlot in the Paris in the days of Marquis and Madames and all the fooling around in back bedrooms...then I'd have a reason to give away all of these Valentine's Day cards. Instead, I get all jazzed up about making them and then pfft, nothing, Nada. There they'll sit until I get all jazzed up next year. I did borrow some stamps from work. Oh, it's like Christmas in February.
I get to play and play and play...now, I need new inks (I'm seriously lacking there) and I need to buy some Big Shot toys. I need embossers and stuff...more paper stuff. yeah, that's what I need :).

No comments:

Post a Comment