Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bad Mommy Day

UGH! I was a bad mommy today. I ROYALLY screwed up today. My son was left @ school w/out a ride. I SWEAR I thought Michael said he was going to pick him up, so today after MY dad forgot to come get me to take me to the dentist for my ROOT canal. I told him NOT to worry about pickup Bryan because Michael was getting him. He says that he told me he was busy. I DID NOT get that message.
David came home and yelled at me...which I would've done the same thing, but I can't stop crying now, and I feel so BAD. I'm like those parents that dropped the kid off at the aunt's house while she was asleep and the kid wanders off. I'm going to have child protective services called on me. What an idiot am I?

I'm over here sleeping away. I didn't even hear the phone ring. The only excuse I can give is that I had a Valium before the appointment and shots in my mouth and my mouth was sore and numb and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Of course they called me while I was out to the world. Michael tried calling David and the dumb SOB gets frantic phone messages from Michael. BUT my dumb SOB husband didn't have his personal cell phone on him...which I've asked him to do so he gets all panicked and freaked and comes running in and yells at me.

My sweet little boy was great. Tells me it was a little mistake. And of course one of the "stay at home" moms was stuck at school with him waiting for my poor parents to race across town to get him. Ugh, I'm a bad mom today!

No comments:

Post a Comment