Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fourth posting of the day

Guess what happens while you're on Christmas Break and you have LOTS O' TIME to peruse the web? Specifically - Split Coast Stampers and Late Night Stampers group?? Um yeah... I found Slide.com. Make my own slide show...hello I couldn't get it to load on my side nav. bar and I know you can add music to those things, but I'm working with an oldie but a goodie computer and I dont' know how much more she can take, Jim (said with a Scottish brogue). Oh, and speaking of Scottish brogues...my mom gave dad the Susan what's her name CD for Christmas and it is BEAUTIFUL. I got the Andrea Bocelli (spell?) Christmas CD from David. Very good music this holiday. Other than that...I think I'm gettin' the hang of some of these fancy gadgets on my blog...that is until I screw up and the cussing will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment