Thursday, November 5, 2009

Did I mention I could give a rats' a**

So, maybe it's me but are the students getting whinier? I think it's time for another vacation from this place. I think spending a week in bed was actually worse for my attitude towards work. This year, not so much. The schedule is kicking me in the rear and I'm burned out. I'm supposed to be teaching Tiger right now and to be honest, I want them to find something to do to keep themselves busy. I had a kid write one sentence then look at me like he was done. I'm like seriously, you sat there for about 15 minutes looking at the paper and wrote ONE sentence? I wasn't asking for a novel but once sentence. It wasn't spelled incorrectly. It wasn't especially exciting, but it was ONE sentence. It was supposed to be abut something personal and all he would write is one sentence. Killing me Smalls!

This year, I've decided I've got use my personal leave days on my son's school events....that's all there is to it. I need to get away from here and find a better attitude...
Ugh.

Mr. Dan sent an email saying he'll share next year's budget with us tomorrow...I'm like C'mon
tell me something. Like do I have a job next year...he says it affects everyone...this is like cruelty to animals.
yes, I compared myself to an animal. I'm the cat that died from curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment