Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So I think I figured out what's wrong with me

I've been feeling annoyed for the past few days. I've decided it could be that my husband is an ass. For a while I wondered if it was because my birthday is coming up...but that started me thinking about my birthday, and how if he screws up my B-day like he did Mother's Day...Let's just say revenge is a woman's game and hell hath no fury etc.
Anyway, maybe I'm annoyed at my husband or maybe it's because it's my birthday and I am a pessimist thinking he's GOING to screw it up. Or maybe I've been married 12 years, and maybe we're at the point of needing to do a tune-up on our marriage. I know I can't change him...after 12 years...what's to change anyway. Maybe I need some changes...like maybe I need to move the furniture around or paint the walls a new color...metaphorically speaking.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need a baby. Just kidding. But some kind of change might be in order. You'll know it when you see it.

    ReplyDelete