Thursday, August 13, 2009

Start of a new year

I've been trying to stay positive today. I was looking forward to this school year. I finally finished induction and have been in the district longer than 3 years. I felt like I had it made in the shade this year.

Today, I had a really bad moment and I told Sharie I was out of there. I went to my mom's house and laid down for about 2 hours. Tonight I asked God to take it out of my hands and tell me what I'm supposed to learn from today. I will say that I am blessed to work with the people at SC and to have the kind of boss that I can say hey, I'm not feeling well. I'm leaving. And for all of that- I'm thankful.

Tonight, I need to stop feeling so defeated, sad and scared...and really sorry for myself. I know it'll pass and I will keep praying that everything will work out the way it is supposed to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment