Friday, July 24, 2009

It's gonna be a hot one today

Spent the day at my parent's yesterday, and at about 2pm I realized that I was sitting and sweating. That is the worst feeling...knowing that you're not doing anything and you're still freak in' hot. Today, we're going to enjoy the summer in a pool of water! Yay. Maybe that'll cool me off from yesterday. I'm going to try and load pictures because yesterday my mother got new reasons to harass me into having another kid. My parents have these life long friends who happen to have a daughter about my age. We met Kaylee- a 15 month old which Punky had when she was 40...what will my age be on Sunday...oh that's right 40! Hey, I wanted a little girl, but, now I'm turning 40 and it's scary as hell...anyway, let's see if I can figure out loading photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment